Thursday, April 12, 2012

Playing Around

Once in a while, I like to play around with my hair. I'll be the first one to admit that I know squat about doing hair and that it generally is too much effort for me in the mornings to do more than just yank a brush through it.

In fact, my daughter is having her first dance showcase in a few months and I am agonizing over the fact that I'm going to have to put her hair in some kind of updo so that her tiara won't fall out. Arrgh!

Photobucket

But thanks to the plethora of Youtube tutorials out there, once in awhile, I get ambitious enough to try. I found a "new" way to curl my hair using Jen's tutorial


 Sweater - Forever21
Skirt - J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt in Royal Paisley
Necklace - double-strand pearl necklace from Ebay
Shoes - Christian Louboutin Very Prive 
Bag - Chanel Jumbo in Beige Claire
 

No comments: