Thursday, October 25, 2012

MNG Jacket


Photobucket

Another one of my scores from Mango (MNG) during my trip back to Malayisa --- I have a love for jackets, but have the unfortunate issue of finding one that fits the curve of my lower back sometimes. After trying on endless jackets, I finally found this one that was perfect. And the price was very affordable as well, especially for a jacket at RM 199, which roughly translates to about US$67.

Photobucket

It is a gorgeous blush pink with gold thread woven throughout to give it a tinge of sparkle.  My daughter said to me  this morning, "I like your sparkly jacket, Momma".

It is unlined -- which makes it better suited to Malaysia's hot and humid weather. I couldn't find it on the US website, so this may be an Asia/Malaysia only version

I am wearing the US size XXS

Jcrew Mona two tone and MNG jacket

Top - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21
Bag - Louis Vuitton Neverful

No comments: