Sunday, March 17, 2013

Springing for...Spring

My calves are too humongous to be able to carry rainboots well without distorting their shape.
But I am a stubborn person (to a degree) who does not listen to reason sometimes.

 photo IMG_4139.jpg

So to satisfy my lust for them without taxing my purse strings, found these at Target on clearance for $10.

Curious hands...

 photo IMG_4142.jpg

To be fair, I've actually bought them at full price once before, a few months ago on the spur of the moment (Target does that to me sometimes), but returned them because they didn't exactly fit in the "classic" category
 Rainboots photo b64ac925-0279-4c0d-91f3-c642e4f629de.jpg 
But here I am, a few months later, when Old Man Winter is hanging on for dear life before giving way to Spring. 

Slightly childish looking? 
Perhaps

But I am so starved for color and for Spring to come that I don't particularly mind it now
(and yes, I will admit that they are not the most comfortable to go running around the playground in, playing tag with a bunch of 3-6 year olds)

Scarf - Forever21
Sweater - H&M
Leggings - Target
Boots - Target

No comments: