Friday, March 15, 2013

Glam Bag - March 2013

February's offerings didn't make me jump up and down, so no comment on that month

This month, I like =) 

 photo IMG_20130311_184640.jpg

Make-up bag - Adorable nautical inspired motif, bag can be easily wiped clean and it is soft and squishy (always a plus for me)

Juice Beauty hydrating mist (1oz) - Love hydrating sprays. Smells a tad odd, but if it keeps the dry patches at bay, I can live with the scent

Yaby eye shadows in Seashell (pale nude) and Azalea Petal (red based color - which I was excited over since I saw a tutorial using it on the crease, and I have been wanting to try. Love it)

GlamRX mini palette - Perfect to pop the Yaby eyeshadows in, and a good-sized mirror inside.

La Fresh travel wipes (8ct)  - Saving this for when I have to travel. But the packaging is adorable. Love anything mini

No comments: