Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Retail Therapy

It's no big secret that when I'm feeling down, I shop. I have my ex-husband to thank for my initiation into the world of Hermes and Louboutins. There's a silver lining in every cloud right?

I've been trying to find different avenues to cheer myself up - working out being one of them. Mostly because being a single mom of moderate means doesn't really allow for splurges throughout the whole year.

Photobucket
Top, Jeans: Forever 21. Shoes: Juicy Couture

But when the situation is dire, and shopping is necessary, and I really don't want to break my budget, I go to Forever21. It's cheap and it's cute.

Photobucket

And I love the little trinkets that they have - the two that I just bought were under $5 each. Nothing that I'll lose sleep over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore Forever 21, too. Their clutches are great, like the jewelry, and I mix it up with Hermès items all the time!