Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Completeness

I spent Monday night rearranging my sewing room and I always seem to have trouble with the "finishing". I am fairly comfortable putting the big pieces together, but when it comes to integrating the little details that ties it all together (such as artwork,various tschotskes, etc to make things interesting and more personable) And it's the same with my outfits - I can pull the top, bottom, footwear and bags together well enough, but the accessories? Not so much.

I love the idea of wearing scarves, but for some reason, when it comes down to it, it's difficult for me to figure a way to integrate it into the actual outfit. It's probably hindered even more by the limited amount of ways I know/can tie it

Photobucket
Scarf - Le Pégase d'Hermès

This would look so much better if the scarf is tied in a big twist wrap knot. So I finally bit the bullet and got a scarf ring from MaiTai that would hopefully open a whole new world of opportunities up for me to in terms of scarf usage.

No comments: