Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Back to Basics: Invest in Classic Bags and Shoes

Collecting handbags is an expensive hobby
(And one that I don't dabble with much anymore)

Which is why I tend to buy only the classics. 

Sure, Chanel has lots of fun way-out-there bags, from bubblegum pink to crystal studded goodness...but seriously, if it is to "last me a lifetime and then some", said bag has look appropriate on me when I am shuffling around with the aid of a cane

Nothing more ridiculous than trying to look like a chick when one is almost to chicken heaven. 

Chanel Cerf in black caviar; Chanel cap toe ballerina flats in beige photo 512b0c75-44c5-4a8f-ae31-13d3ce2f5bfb_zps9b6fb59b.jpg

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Chanel Ballerinas
Bag: Chanel Cerf 

I am very proud of finally getting around to potting some plants...which is why I am outside

No comments: