Monday, July 01, 2013

Back to Basics: Navy V-Neck Sheath

Was going through my camera and clearing out the card when I came across these set of pictures that was taken eons ago, when my daughter and I went for the Nutcracker 
(or in real-time speak, about 7-8 months ago)

Jcrew wool crepe vneck dress in Navy, Miss Albright Cabochon heels in blue suede from Anthropologie photo e4557ac3-13d5-4845-b9c1-0de611e016ae.jpg

One of my favorite purchases from fall/winter last year from J.Crew
(Although it did end up going on sale at the store a few months after I bought it...the good thing is that I've worn it quite a bit which help lessen the blow. Dang you, J.Crew)

Jcrew wool crepe vneck dress in navy photo 439b956d-4ae7-4b40-9fc0-cf132ab694fb.jpg

A simple, classic look that is made slightly more glamorous with a little detailing on the shoes...

I have to say, I quite like that makeup look on me...That is probably one of my most flattering reds (Covergirl Outlast in Timeless Ruby, I do believe)
 
Dress - J.Crew Wool Crepe V-Neck dress in Navy
Belt - Ann Taylor
Tights - ??
Shoes - Miss Albright Cabochon pumps in Blue Suede (from Anthropologie)


 

No comments: