Friday, November 16, 2012

Back To Basics


It has been taking me entirely too long to get dressed in the mornings.

Ever have those days where you are in your pajamas, or in whatever state of undress you tend to be in the mornings, and just stare at your clothes? And before you know it, you're running late and you just pull whatever that's closest. And now that the weather is getting downright cold, who really wants to stand around in their skivvies, freezing their bums off?

So it's back to basics for me.

I have outlined a list, should I be overwhelmed with the need to buy something, items that can pass the "can this be worn every week if need be, with a ludicrous amount of outfit combinations, without LOOKING like I'm wearing the same thing every week?" or the "will this still be wearable 5 years down the line without looking like I just walked out of a time-machine?"

So, classics/basics first.

And then throw on a trendy item on top to keep myself from looking like a 60 year old. 


Back To Basics 11/6/2012



Turtleneck - Ann Taylor
Cardigan - Forever21
Pants - J.Crew Minnie in Navy (petite sizing)
Shoes - J.Crew Valentina in Dusty Jade
Necklace - H&M 
Bag - Chanel Cambon Tote



No comments: