Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bright Pink and Blue

I like to think that I have a certain look. Actually, it'll be plural. Looks that are dependent on the weather, my mood, which side of the bed I wake up from.....you get the picture.
J.Crew Talitha and minnies

Today, I am wearing what I term as my modern/urban persona-- still working in the classics realm, but more
fashion-conscious - something a young professional working in a creative field might wear.  

J.Crew brights

J.Crew Talitha blouse in Vintage Berry (I *think* it is vintage berry...)
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik BBs in blue suede

 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

aww love this! so pretty! pink and blue is my absolute favorite color combination right now!! i've actually placed myself on a pink and blue ban i'm not allowed to buy anything pink or blue hahaha because i have too much of it in my closet bahaha!

oh and about the miu miu's i know! they actually did the extra 25% off on top of the sale price about a month ago.. i bought them then and i noticed they did it again a few days ago hehe :) i'm bummed you didn't snag them tho they are the perfect holiday shoes!! but it's ok.. miu miu always churns out shoes like this every season haha.