Friday, July 15, 2011

My Prized Matches

Photobucket

It's been a busy few weeks. But then I got tired of dressing like a dowdy matron. So I pulled out my most expensive bag and shoes and upped it. I find it amusing that the bag and shoes are a perfect match for each other. I don't remember if it was a happy coincidence or if I planned it that way.


Cardigan - J.Crew (~ $20 from the outlet)
Top - from Australia ($10)
Pants - Elie Tahari ($50 from Saks outlet)
Bag - Chanel
Shoes - Christian Louboutin

Continuing on the bargain trend in clothing, I suppose. Love outlets. Especially the J.Crew one. I have to limit myself to a maximum of 2 visits per year (thank goodness my office shifted! It used to be 5 minutes away from the outlets)

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the bag and the shoes - both are such classics! You'll wear them forever :)

Lisa said...

totally obsessed with this outfit!! love your bag and shoes they're such gorgeous classics!

bagfashionista said...

Thanks, Katherine and Lisa!