Sunday, April 03, 2011

Some Things I Love...

Books. I love reading. Always have, probably always will. There's something about settling down on the couch with a good book on a lazy Sunday afternoon that is just comforting to me.

Photobucket

Trying to be more domesticated - My goal is to cut down on prepared/processed/frozen foods by making my own, especially for the simple stuff such as waffles, hummus, soups, baked goods, etc. Plus, I've always loved the idea of being able to be the mom with the homemade baked goods for her kid and her friends after they come home from school

Photobucket

Sewing. Crafting. This started when my daughter was born. I wanted to be Supermom. There are tons of craft blogs out there that provide so much inspiration and motivation to make something with your hands.

Photobucket

Photography - Again, this started with the birth of my daughter. I see all these beautiful photographs out in blogland, capturing precious moments, and I wanted to be able to do the same. You'll always hear people remarking that "They'll grow up before you know it" and it's quite scary how true that is. The days can be long, especially when she's up to no good, but the years are short. It's flabbergasting to me that she's already 2 years old, and is well on her way to becoming her own individual self, with very specific likes and dislikes, and wants and opinions of how things should be.The photographs and videos that I've captured are probably more precious to me than my bag collection, or any other material good.

Photobucket

No comments: