Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lengthening Rays

Photobucket


I love flowy skirts. I love navy. I love this skirt. I'm simple, really. 

Although it made my tripod fall, so my camera lens rattles now, and it can no longer auto-focus. =(


 Top - H&M
Skirt - Anthropologie (on sale) 
Wedges - Aldo (outlet)
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff (got it during Bloomingdale's sale)

It's actually about 2 sizes too big for me for it to fit the way I wanted it to (at the waist, as oppose to the hips), as that was the smallest size left. But never fear when one has a sewing machine!

3 comments:

Kenya said...

Love this outfit ..very casual, but polished.
www.letsmakeadeal-us.blogspot.com

Chocolate Cookies & Candies said...

I've just spent the last couple of days going through both of your blogs. I'm in awe of handiwork. I can't even mend a sock but it's amazing to see what you can whiz up.

bagfashionista said...

Thanks Kenya! I'm trying to build up my wardrobe to be a little more polished, so I'm glad that it's working!! =)

C,C & C - Thanks so much! I'm an avid reader of your blog!